Job Description: Chief Credit Officer / EVP
A member of the Executive team reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer
The CCO is responsible for overseeing the credit quality of the Bank’s loan portfolio, and for establishing monitoring systems to allow senior management and the Board the ability to assess the quality of portfolio. Must be responsive to requirements of regulators, auditors, and the Board. Both commercial and retail underwriting units report directly to the CCO.
- Loan underwriting and risk rating process for all credit
- Chairman of Internal Loan Committee with ultimate decision authority on whether new loan requests are presented at ILC.
- Interfaces with Directors Loan Committee (DLC), the DLC Chairman, Asset-Liability and Audit Committees, as well as the full Board.
- Credit due diligence for bank acquisitions, mergers, or loan portfolio purchases.
- All credit related audits, both regulatory and external (i.e. Chaston Assoc. Commercial Loan Review)
- CRE Loan Sale program
- BancAlliance program
- ALLL reserve monitoring and budgeting, and setting the monthly provisioning expense.
- Owner of Loan, Hedging and ALLL Policies; plus any updates to same that may come from any regulatory changes or reforms.
- Portfolio Monitoring I Statement Collection I /Covenant Violation tracking
Leads Problem Remediation effort on all impaired credits, including negotiating and deciding on
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $200,000.00 – $300,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairfield, CT 06901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan origination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location