Provide a positive in-person customer experience in a prompt and professional manner related to the customers’ needs and questions. Perform direct customer support for all customers consistent with Mediacom’s policies and procedures.
- Interact with customers in person to answer customer inquiries and solve problems regarding billing, services, and products.
- Utilize appropriate sales and retention guidelines to properly process customer requests to add or disconnect services.
- Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service calls when necessary.
- Receive and process customer payments, balance cash drawer, and post customer adjustments.
- Issue and receive equipment from customers.
- Responsible for maintaining customer site equipment and inventory controls according to policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations, maintaining the ability to explain all phases of billing, products, and services offered at the current time.
- Neat with self and work area, and conducts self in a respectable, responsible, and courteous manner.
- Regular Attendance required.
- Perform other duties as directed or required by your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Required – 1-3 years’ experience in retail and/or consumer sales.
- Preferred – 3 plus years’ customer service & cash handling/reconciliation experience.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective cash handling skills.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver record may be required for some locations.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills.
- Sales ability and willingness to meet sales goals.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Occasional travel to other sites within the region.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays and overtime as needed.
email contact: email@example.com
Keywords:Front Counter, Customer Service, Sales
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.