Farmers Insurance is looking for a Insurance Entrepreneurship Leader to join our team in our Kingsville location. The business owner is responsible for setting the goals of the office, understanding the importance of building and maintaining relationships, overseeing the budget, motivating the team, and projecting an environment of continuous learning.
The ideal candidate will provide coaching and leadership to those on the sales team. This role will motivate and guide the team towards reaching all sales goals. They will assign goals, report to District Manager on achievements, and mentor the producer team members. This person will also display tremendous leadership experience, strong customer service skills, and problem solving capabilities.
Salary Range: $75000.00 – $250000.00 per year
About Farmers Insurance:
Farmers Insurance is a Insurance organization dedicated to our Brand, our Co-workers, our Customers & our Community Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes professional development from a world class training program.
Farmers Insurance benefits include aggressive compensation plan, weekends off, sign on/hiring bonus, professional work environment, performance bonuses, office snacks & coffee
- Strategize and project Evaluate informational reports to identify new clients, estimate future sales, and understand the profits and objectives. Capture the needs of the customer to qualify sales leads and efforts.
- Lead and manage Recruit, hire, and educate the sales department on an ongoing basis. Establish sales goals and quotas while evaluating performance of your producer sales team. Partner with District Office to evaluate strategies of the agency and future sales goals.
- Maintain customer focus Work with the producer sales team to evaluate new customer goals and assist with identifying solutions that will meet their needs. Handle any complaints from the customer, employee disagreements and any other problems that may affect the sales operations.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Career minded vision.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn