DISCLAIMER: AM LLC is NOT affiliated with higher-hire.us, who has re-posted our jobs and notified potential candidates of interviews and offers via text. You should ONLY apply for AM jobs via amllc.co or through a reputable job board such as indeed.com, monster.com, or careerbuilder.com. AM LLC is not responsible for any communication between higher-hire.us and our candidates, whether via text or phone.
AM has immediate openings for Investigation Supervisorsto support state and local efforts to fight the COVID-19 Contact Tracing program, nationwide. High call-volume position. No travel required. This position will begin immediately.
Background: The scale and complexity of the COVID-19 outbreak has underscored the need for prompt and effective implementation of evidence-based containment measures. Contact tracing is one of the interventions that has been used to effectively control recent pandemics (Ebola, SARS), and has shown to be effective against COVID-19 mitigation in South Korea, New Zealand and elsewhere.
AM LLC has identified over 18,000 qualified and motivated candidates who have responded to our call to action to support COVID-19 response efforts. Our candidates are located throughout the U.S., come from a variety of backgrounds, and possess the skills and personal qualities necessary to work as Contact Tracers, Care Resource Coordinators, and Case Investigators.
The successful Investigation Supervisor will work remotely to .Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of investigative tracers.
- Effectively support contract tracing teams by providing additional details to support the operation.
- Supply guidance and Investigation pertinent information relating to tracing operations
- Communicate with team and contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect and record information into the CRM
- Investigative Supervisors will be required to use their own telephone, computer and electronic equipment.
- Maintain daily contact with the Investigations Director and/or Leadership
- 2-5 years or relevant work experience; preference given to individuals from an investigations and/or due diligence background (both criminal justice, corporate/financial considered).
- College degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress.
- Preference given to those with investigations and due diligence backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Critical thinking and sound judgment required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Technology requirements: PC with Windows 10, Antivirus Protection: Windows Defender and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13, Antivirus Protection: Sophos; and personal mobile device to use for this job. (A headset is preferred.)
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries, but we are reviewing and considering all applications in the order in which they were submitted, on a rolling basis.