IT Support Engineer
The Technology Department within IMG is responsible for the 24/7 operations and support of all IT systems within the Academy. The IT Support Engineer plays a critical role by directly supporting all team members, providing timely and quality desktop hardware, software, mobile device troubleshooting. While employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and responsiveness. The position requires a phenomenal team player attitude, the ability to work rotating shifts and tenacity to occasionally contribute to urgent issues outside normal work hours.
General responsibilities and duties
- Monitor Helpdesk for inbound issues
- Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Ensure all issues are logged and documented in the Helpdesk system
- Quickly and professionally assess issues and take steps to resolve
- When resolution is complete, document cause and resolution then close Helpdesk incident
- Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members or Level 2 when appropriate
- Deal with various vendors (mobile, telecommunications, data etc.) and escalate issues to them directly
- Deal with remote problems.
Additional responsibilities and duties when necessary
- Administer Windows user accounts in Active Directory
- Setup and support mobile devices
- Setup and support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones, voicemail services and inbound routing)
- Perform basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
- Mange the network connectivity (patch cables, network switch and router infrastructure)
- Ensure a high degree of information security through password controls, prompt termination and activation of users etc.
- Support internally developed software suite, including assisting in QA process.
Technical environment within IMG
The IT Support Engineer will need a full working knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019 productivity software
- Microsoft Active Directory, O365, Exchange Online and Windows Server 2016
- Mobile phone operating systems (iOS)
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Various Printers, scanners, some fax
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.