Immediately hiring location of job is in oak grove, MO
At Aspire we believe in enhancing the lives of everyone we touch. Be that of our patients or our staff. Come be part of a growing company. We are currently seeking Certified Medical Tech to join our ever expanding network of professionals.
As a CMT, you will perform various duties delegated by a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
- Assist the residents with their personal needs and care, including mobility.
- Responsible for administering medications by mouth, or directly to the skin, eyes, ears, nose or rectum at the direction of a Licensed Nurse, and according to safe standards of practice.
- Practice effective infection control and precaution procedures
- document medications administered and any changes to resident
In this position, you will provide direct care to patients and tend to their needs. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a team environment. An ethos of compassion and sincerity coupled with strong communication skills are a must.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Accident/ hospitalization insurance
- critical illness insurance
Employer pays 80 precent of monthly Premium
Long term care
Work Location: One location