As a SaaS Contract Attorney,you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing consulting contracts. Primary responsibility includes finding trends and opportunities for improvement and optimization. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
We’re looking for a licensed attorney contract and a potential contract-to-hire position. The role will be 90 days in length with the opportunity of up to 12 weeks or longer. You will be a key factor in the company’s growth and have opportunities to grow your career with this exciting team.
About the Company
This is a global software and consulting services provider, optimizing and transforming physical and digital commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors, and omnichannel retailers. This company transforms physical and digital commerce. Optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue.
Company Culture: A culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion that are used proactively to foster an environment of growth. Leaders mobilize their team toward a vision and create a positive work environment.
Key areas of experience
- Service industry Contract review
- Legal experience would be ideal or helpful, or experience reviewing consulting agreements
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Data security and data privacy
- 3+ years of experience reviewing, consulting engagement contracts
- Law Degree and a current law license
- Attention to detail
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat