PERKS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM:
With positive values, productive atmosphere and a commitment to excellence, Ferrotec encourages employees to maximize and realize their potential.
We offer Competitive Pay and Benefits Package, 401K Matching, Flexible Work Hours, Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development, Travel and Hotel Discounts, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Recognition Program, Employee Engagement & Appreciation Events hosted throughout the year. Virtual Wellness Activities and Classes available to all employees & family members and Much More!
We would love to get to know you better and you get to know us better! You can easily apply!
WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara CA with operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA . Ferrotec is a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide presence in a broad array of end products, manufacturing systems, and industries serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our customers with advanced material, component, system, and manufacturing solutions.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM:
Responsible for generating and developing new business and customers in assigned territory. In addition, responsible for increasing business within the existing account base. Provides technical support to assigned accounts and prospects in order to support growth objectives. Provides input from account base to management for future product development or strategy adjustment. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and objectives.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Sales – Primary responsibility is to generate revenue and increase market share by identifying and selling to prospective accounts. Activities include program management, account development and establishing and maintaining key relationships for new and existing accounts. Meets assigned revenue and profitability targets.
- Account Management – Maintains relationships with accounts in order to protect and grow existing business opportunities. This includes developing key account plans to align resources to support company growth objectives with major customers/opportunities.
- Forecasting – generates and maintains accurate forecasts for revenue and product / volume mix for assigned accounts.
- Products – Identifies the need for new products and services. Works with management on development of products in support of market requirements.
- Marketing – Gives input to the organization and the Marketing Communications group to support the goal of establishing and implementing promotional, advertising, and communication strategies. Supports trade show’s as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Achievement of objectives must include an over-riding commitment to quality that must permeate the areas of responsibility. Enable and Drive Change in the Organization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Level I: S. in ME or EE or equivalent, 7 years’ experience in the field or related area.