Our work integrates with many teams across Indeed and requires highly technical, innovative, flexible thinkers with excellent communication and passion for delivering the best experience to help people get jobs.
You will collaborate with internal customers to identify simple and impactful solutions for our platform and influence the segmentation strategy and roadmap of other teams at Indeed to ultimately help more people get jobs.
- Deeply understand specific segments of users, both job seekers and employers
- Create a testing backlog based on the research/analysis hypothesis
- Create a roadmap for your segment
- Collaborate with the other disciplines in Segmentation (product, engineering, UX Design, UX Research, Data Science, Content Design)
- Work cross-functionally with teams across Indeed (taxonomy, marketing, aggregation, product management, and various operational teams) to improve and customize the user experience for this segment
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience at a technology company
- Outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Creative problem solving skills
- Able to make data-driven decisions
- Passion for product thinking
Who we are
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
Austin 65,000 – 95,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 73,000 – 105,000 USD per year
SF Bay Area 82,000 – 118,000 USD per year
Seattle 76,000 – 110,000 USD per year
US Remote 65,000 – 95,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission of helping people get jobs.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at
1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
Our Policies and Benefits
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 39070