- Previous clerical experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be efficient, accurate, flexible, timely, organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player and a positive attitude is a must.
- Must meet minimum testing requirements.
- Able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Accurately process case information sheets and requests to open and close files.
File and maintain documents in electronic client files, ensuring that correspondence and other documents are dated and named according to the firm naming convention.
Assist paralegals in the transfer in and transfer out of client files.
Prepare and edit letters and revise documents as appropriate. Proofread all work for accuracy, grammar, and formatting prior to return to the paralegal.
Copy, mail, email and/or distribute correspondence and other projects as instructed by paralegals.
Input, edit and/or close billable time entries for paralegals into Carpe Diem.
Audit monthly Carpe Diem time and expense entries for errors, making revisions as directed by paralegals.
Complete other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Trademark Paralegals.