This position will require the candidate to travel between two different sites; Chillicothe and Belpre OH. This position will also help with covering time off at the sites, as well as taking on call during rotating weekend. Travel distance between the sites is 1hr43min.
Below is more information on the Field Service Technician (Water Treatment Plant Operator):
- Maintain operations of equipment to contract specifications.
- Adjusting controls and set points.
- Clean RO membranes as required.
- Perform change out of cartridge filters to RO membranes.
- Monitor chemicals daily and fill day tanks when needed.
- Maintain site logs, daily reports, inventory, and consumables.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs when needed.
- Housekeeping is a MUST, work area as well as office.
- Be on call for emergency call outs when on shift. OT may be required during shift.
- Must work 12-hour shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Will work in all weather conditions.
- Experience industrial technician or operator
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written. PC skills required.
- Self-starter with good organization skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Able to work alone.
- Troubleshooting skills mechanical, electrical.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to wear respirator.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card and pass DISA background & drug screen.
- Strong Safety background.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Water treatment: 1 year (Preferred)
- PM, Installation & Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chemical Process, Sampling/Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- TWIC Card (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road